Sunday, August 22, 2010

I have to purge my brain!

I'm thinking of posting some serial work either here on a blog or make a website for it or something.  I see others do it.  Why not me?  I have several ideas running amok in my head and I need somewhere to release it.

One, a YA soap opera I have been writing since I was 15.  Yes, I have it all (or recreated it again).  That is my heart.  If nothing else, I would love to see that become an actual TV show.  But it's on the side burner for now.  I'd rather concentrate on publishing a novel.

Or, early this year I started a "daytime soap opera" type series.  It's still rough, but trust that it is SPICY! 

Or I can just write something totally new.  Hey, I have all these millions of ideas in my head I need to regurgitate them out somewhere!

But until I have decided where to put it and what, I will continue on.  I'm still working on getting the kinks out of All That It Seems to start shipping off to publishers and agents.  I am giving myself a week.  I don't want to feel like I am rushing....but if I keep putting it off, I will always find some kind of an excuse. 

My skin is getting thicker, that's all I have to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment