Wednesday, February 2, 2011

November's Song


Opening from current novel "November's Song"

I had to get away from it all. I was too young to be stressed, depressed and wore out. A girl could only handle so much, right? But the drama in a drama queen’s life got a little over the top at times. Want to know how I was kidnapped, shot at, stalked, exposed as a home wrecker, lost my job, lost my dignity and left for dead? Right, you thought this was a romance story.

If you read my blog on how 2011 would go with my writing, weeellllll....I had to make a change.  The screenplay I have written has pretty much been crapped out.  The idea of it is a sequel to a movie already out there, and unless I find the correct people to deliver it to, it's kind of a wasted idea.  Now don't get me wrong, I LOVE the idea and screenplay I wrote, just right now, I better focus on something that seems more feasible.

So November's Song is a novel I started all gung ho last year and stopped.  I know why! It's complicated, so complicated!  After writing that opening paragraph, I had to find a way to get all that drama in...and I wasn't getting it right (and in fact create extra drama).

So I took a break and now I am back at it.  Wish me luck.

1 comment:

  1. That is so awesome to hear that you're back at it and have a renewed energy about the project. definitely wishing you good luck!! <3

    ReplyDelete