Monday, March 21, 2011

Coming soon...

Script Frenzy!!

In order to prepare for my feat of writng FOUR 100-page screenplays, I have been developing these ideas like crazy.  Generally I come up with ideas as I write, but to accomplish this goal, I thought fleshing it out as much as possible would be best.  Here's a sneak peak at the screenplays:

Fantabolous (Romantic Comedy): Party girl Valerie is forced to work at her parents health food cafe in a small town, "a la Undercover Boss-style."  She meets quite the characters, especially the eccentric tree-hugging/raw foodist/healthnut chef.

Monday's Revenge (Action): Monday "Money" became a hired assassin to seek revenge on those that attacked her.  Now her past has come back to haunt her. (This one is so-oooo complicated! I have been working on this one for over 10 years! And just came up with the title TODAY.)

Lady of Rage (horror): Someone is terrorizing cheerleaders.  But why? (Again, can't give away too many details in a horror film. You have to keep them guessing...and also, I have no clue for real)

Women Are From Earth, Men Are Just Visiting (drama): Five women have a story to tell about men and relationships.  Is it really the men that are the problem, are is it these women? 
   

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see them all. You go girl. I am still working on the NaNo novel and trying to edit it down. Plus I came up with a couple new stories. Now just need to get writing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am excited to start writing something new and get out of editing mode for a bit. The only new novel I plan on writing this year will be for Nano, other than that I will be editing.

    ReplyDelete