Monday, April 18, 2011

Lights, Camera, ACTION!

Remember when I said I would write FOUR screenplays for script frenzy? What the HECK was I on!

While I LOVED all four of my ideas, I just do not have the time this month.  So I focused all my energy on finishing one great one: Monday's Revenge

This screenplay I am loving.  Ask me what it is about and I'll shrug.  It started off about a female assassin.  Meh! Not so much so now.  I mean, she kills people, but for money, no, for REVENGE.  It's so complicated, I can't even understand exactly!  I'm just letting her tell the story and then I will go back in and make it make sense.

When I thought of this idea over 10 years ago, it wasn't anything like this.  It has evolved.  Some things have stayed the same.  she kills, she's good at it, that's pretty much stayed the same.

I'm a little behind in page count (because I can't count pages I wrote from the other script I was working on) but I will catch up.  Also, I will post a few more details also...I mean, when it's more clear to me.

45 pages down, 55 more to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment