Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Nanowrimo 2011 Day 29: Payback is a B....

I probably won’t finish this second novel by tomorrow for Nanowrimo…and that’s okay, because “winning” Nanowrimo is to write 50K and I did that 2 times over!!

I will finish “Now That We Found Love” on my own, writing when I have FREE time, not frantically and all crazy hours of the night.  Thank God!!

Now, payback…who doesn’t want that?  Well, I reread over “Six Sexy Sisters” last night and was fascinated that, when Sarena confronted Victor about her affair with T-Zack, the first thing he stated was “Is this payback for what I did when we were kids?”

Yep!  Well, she said no, but she said she was still hurt by it.  They were not married yet, and supposedly she forgave him for that.  But really?  When I initially wrote Sarena having an affair, it was not for payback sake. She was bored in her marriage and being neglected by Victor who was more concerned with the safety of the rest of Kelly sisters.

But now after writing about Victor’s affair(s), hell yeah, let’s call it payback is a b!*$%!

No comments:

Post a Comment