Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Nanowrimo 2011 Day 30: Winner!

Done!

Finished at 122Kwords.  One complete novel, and one 80% complete one.  I will finish it this weekend under no pressure.

And umm...even though I have FOUR more to write in the Six Sexy Sisters series, I came up with a great idea for another series.  A spinoff really.  They will be totally different from SSS, but also keeps readers in their lives.  It also will give me a chance to develop and write in a genre I LOVE to read, but can't seem to write.

No, not giving out more details.  All I can say is, I have LOTS, LOTS, LOTS or research. Like for real, I want to be well versed on the technicalities and there are lots.  I will be doing that by reading more in this genre and just researching the field of expertise my main character will be in.

Oh, you know it's one if the Kelly sisters, I couldn't help that.  She quickly became my fave....thought it was Kitty when I first wrote her, thought it was Sarena because she's well, scary, but nope.

Take a wild guess.

Duh!

NOLA KELLY the great FBI Agent!

No comments:

Post a Comment